Pages

Sunday, July 4, 2010

thanks for the gown

Next week is my best friend's wedding =) and we'll be part of it. I'll be the matron of honor, Lyle will be the bible bearer and my mom will be their ninang. My sister was able to meet Cheann to get the gown that I'll be wearing but I still have to wait 'til Thursday to fit the gown. Our flight going to Manila is on July 8th so I have to wait. I asked Cheann to send me pictures of the actual gown. I'm posting here just a little bit of detail of the gown (don't want to ruin the element of surprise.. hehe)




Thanks Cheann for the gown! Time really flies so fast the wedding day is next week already. I pray that everything will run smoothly and you'll have the dream wedding that you want. Don't stress yourself too much. Have fun and enjoy your wedding. This day will be the beginning of the rest of your lives together. Always remember and be committed to the vows you'll make this coming Saturday, 10th of July year 2010.

Here's a link to their wedding site - CheAngelo

2 comments:

Unknown said...

too bad i'm going to miss this big event.. :(

Lei said...

ay, sayang =( nde ko pala ikaw makikita. miss ko na peegees! kelan ba tayo magkaka-reunion? yung as in complete attendance. miss you! always take care & God Bless.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails