Pages

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Lyle sing & dance along Justin Bieber's song

My sons together with my mama and papa stayed longer in Manila. I go back here in Singapore earlier because I only got 2 days leave and need to return to work. After 1 week and 3 days stay in Manila, Lyle is now singing and dancing along Justin Bieber's song - Baby. This song is always played on the radio and my sisters & cousins are watching Justin's music video on YouTube. This music video "Baby" by Justin Bieber is now the most viewed video on YouTube pushing Lady Gaga's "Bad Romance" into second place. Below is the video from YouTube.



Honestly, I don't know Justin Bieber until we went back to Manila. I have to admit I'm now older than I used to be =) or let's rephrase it I'm more mature now. I'm no longer part of the target audience of Justin's songs that's why I haven't heard of him. But this had taught me a lesson, I have to keep myself updated with the things that my kids will soon get interested in - music, movies, arts, etc. I want to connect and understand their interests and to be always there to guide them. But for now, I can still sit down and relax because their interests still revolves around food, milk, toys, shapes, colors, nursery rhymes and tv (kiddie channels).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails