Pages

Sunday, July 25, 2010

14th Craziest Toy Sale at Takashimaya

Last Friday, I went to Lucky Plaza to remit money. On my way going back to MRT station I saw many people carrying big bags from Takashimaya. I got curious and said to myself that I should check what's on sale =) This is what I found out at Takashimaya Square B2, the 14th Craziest Toy Sale which started last 15th July and will be there until 1st of August. In case, you are planning to buy Christmas gifts for children early this sale is for you because toys are priced really low. Aside from toys, there are also bags, shirts, pants for kids and babies.

Since my boys love cars, here's what I bought for them


I'm so happy because I got this for only $20.00, see picture below for the original price


Yes, you see it clearly the original price is $59.95. I just saw at Kiddy Palace this is also on sale but their price is $39.95.

I've been wanting to buy a storage box for Lyle and Lance's toys and here I found the perfect toy storage box =)


Original price is $19.90 but it's priced at $9.00 only. The approximate size of this box is 44cm (L) x 44cm (W) x 44cm (H).



It's a hunt out there, just be prepared because there are lots of people and the queue at the cashier is long. If you want to avoid the long queue, it's good to go there early or during weekdays.


Event : 14th Craziest Toys Sale At Takashimaya
Location: Takashimaya Square B2
Date : 15 Jul – 1 Aug 2010

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails