Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Today is Mother's Day!

This day is specially dedicated to the very special woman in our lives - our mother. Don't forget to greet and show your love to your mom, grandmoms and all moms you know =)
Motherhood is an experience that opens your eyes and heart to how great and amazing life is. I started my journey as a mom since 2007 and I have learned many things I didn't know before and I know I still have a lot more learnings ahead of me. Many challenges will surely come along the way. May I be ready to face these challenges and be able to survive and strive to be good or even great mother to my kids.

Sharing this beautiful poem to my fellow moms.

Being a mother is wanting to pickup your children each time they fall,
but teaching them to pickup themselves instead.

Being a mother is wanting to keep your children from all hurt and harm,
but knowing that they must be taught to take care of themselves.

Being a mother is wanting to give your children the best of
everything,
but knowing they will value life more if they wait and work for many of
their rewards.

Being a mother is wanting to love your children with every aspect of
yourself,
but knowing that some of the best love is given quietly, secretly
and in ways that they can understand.

- Karen Kolpien-Bugaj

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails