Pages

Sunday, May 16, 2010

One Lazy Sunday Afternoon



It's a sunny Sunday today and the weather is good outside but here we are staying inside the house. Lyle and Lance are watching the tv "baby can read" videos and at the same time playing. Lance already had his afternoon nap and I'm waiting for Lyle to get sleepy and fussy (well that's his sign that's its time for his nap). It means that he had enough and got tired of the day's activities. He now only take 1 nap a day usually around 1 - 3pm while Lance takes 2 naps a day. Those naps are very important not just for them but for me too =) The house will be quiet for some time while they take their naps and I can do other chores or I can also take a mommy nap. More about naps here at BabyCenter (Naps: The Basics).


Here are some pictures I took while they are busy watching and playing.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails