Pages

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Organizing my kids' drawer

I just fold my boys shirts the usual way and then stack them in their drawer. The problem with stacking their clothes this way is that you  can't easily find the shirt you are looking for and usually will just pick up whatever is on top.


Today, I'm in the mood to do some organizing work and used the drawer organizer I got from IKEA. I bought these 3 years ago but not realizing how great they are.





Here's how my kids drawer looks like now. See the big difference? I can now easily find what I am looking for =)

I got the idea of folding the shirts, blankets and towels this way from a blog I stumbled upon last month. I'm searching for the site to put the link here but I can no longer find it. I really like what I did and I'm planning to go to IKEA one of these days to check if they still sell these drawer organizers. There are still other piles of clothes waiting to be be organized.

How about you? Are you also having a hard time arranging/organizing your kid's closet/drawer? I would love to hear your ideas and tips on how you keep them organized.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails