Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

PlayDoh time


It's a holiday today! It's Singapore's 46th National day. Majulah Singapura!

No work for mommy today! Yey =) We didn't go anywhere and just stayed at home. Bonding moment with my boys. I introduced them to PlayDoh. It was given as a gift to Lyle some time ago which we haven't opened yet. I actually delayed opening it because I'm not a fan of playing with clay. Today is the day that my view of clay had changed =) Both Lyle and Lance enjoyed playing and molding the clay into different things they could imagine. We didn't notice the time we had been busy and when I checked the time almost 2 hours had already passed. We all had a good time and its a good way for my boys to learn and be creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails