Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

Life as a Mom

Just want to share this from the book given by my friend. I love reading this because it gives me a whole picture of motherhood. As days, months & years goes by I'm learning and understanding more every lines =) Scroll down below to see pictures of my sons.


A Lifetime of Happiness
Begins When You Become
a Mother
Nothing can quite compare to the joy of being a mother.
No words can describe the happiness that having a baby brings
or comes close to expressing the pride and love you feel
the moment you first hold your child in your arms.
Being a mother is a special gift that fills your life
with happiness, love and a lifetime of memories.
- Deanne Laura Pool



Lyle was born on September 18, 2007




Lance was born on November 5, 2008


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails